Join Allison for a 5-week series of mini-workshops focused on self-myofascial release (SMFR) using Yoga Tune Up® tools. SMFR has been proven to not only relieve tension and increase mobility but if used prior to athletic activity, to actually improve performance. These sessions will provide the knowledge for you to deepen your own self-care regimen and live more comfortably in your own body.
We will meet on Tuesday evenings from 5:15-6:30 pm Eastern time. May 19 the June 16th
- Calm Your Breathe & Nervous System (waist, ribcage, chest, neck)
- Relief for Tension Headaches (face/head/neck/jaw, shoulders)
- Quiet Lower Back & Hip Pain (hips, low back, booty)
- Unglue Your Shoulders (chest, neck, back, hands, forearms)
- Love Your Lower Leg (feet, lower legs, knees)
Each session in the series will begin with gentle breath work, shift to a specific body part or common area of tension, and then end with deep relaxation. No prior yoga experience is necessary. Suggested props include Yoga Tune Up® Balls: Classic and Courageous – an Alpha ball is optional. Substitutions include a rolled-up yoga mat, 2 tennis balls in a sock, or any similar-sized, small pliable ball. Lacrosse balls are not suggested as they are too dense!
You can purchase the tools via Amazon OR if you live near the studio, reach out to Allison directly and you can arrange for a delivery/pick up.
Allison’s email is: [email protected]
Class series pricing $95
- All sessions are held via Zoom, link to each class will be sent at least 15 minutes prior to each session
- Each class session is recorded and set to students post-class to review again at the student’s leisure
No refunds, no returns no exchanges